dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Thursday, January 22, 2009
I just read Regina's latest entry and it got me kind of (really) affected.It's pathetic how I'm writing this only after I've read her post. Shows how much I've been taking our class for granted, and not showering everyone with the love they deserve. It's true, what she says. I quote Regina: _______ where were the times when we could lag for 1 hour at ct bench and finally lift our butts up to walk to island creamery? when will come the time when we can go phuayanqi's house as a class together again and not just some of us? Will we ever get the opportunity to paint banners TOGETHER and practice dance til late at night again? Our bond hasn't weaken, that's something for sure that I know. CT chalet's got full attendance except for a few with valid reasons. Mr Koh's BBQ treat. We still lag around the ct bench after school, but with so many commitments in our hands, how long can we stay together? Perhaps we've gotten too accustomised to one another, we're slowly and unknowingly but unwillingly taking one another for granted. What's ahead is fearful. I cannot imagine but i know it will come. And i know these people are gonna stand by me til the end. I love 08s6v.and i can't take the thought that these will become just a part of my memory in few month's time. _______ credits: Wan Zhu, http://19regina91.blogspot.com It's true how time flies. It's not cliche, it's real. It's flying. As I am typing this sentence, time is flying past. I love my class. We started out as total strangers (for me at least). The first time we assembled at the terraces I heard tanlisyn talking talking talking, I was like, OMG why my class got such (black) and intimidating girls one. I met Corina, who lost her wallet! I volunteered to go general office ask about it (lost and found) but didn't in the end cus I had to rush off somewhere. I met Regina, who looked quite tall and dao (I don't know many tall girls! haha only karen, back in sec 4. And yulei, chenghui HAHA) so meeting another tall girl meant sth, obviously. I sat beside Mothi and thought HAHA this guy's quite shuai (LOL sorry zx) but now I know that mothi's shuai on the inside an outside (and so are all the guys in 6V to be exact). I met so many people and I had so many fears and I felt immensely apprehensive. I thought, maybe 2008 wouldn't be a very good yr. Maybe I should have gone to NJ, then I'ld be withall my RV friends, where we would dominate the sch in numbers hahaha, where I would feel safer. Time changed my mindset. The late night painting of Victory flag(mainly tanlisyn & dong ge HAHA) and dancing to yang guang zhai nan (tongzi!), we went through it all. (: The lagging, the high inertia, the spontaneity. The fun laugh laugh laugh times. The harder times - the trials and tribulations - the homwork, tests, SPA (haha) and all that. We helped one another, we pushed one another along. We went through it all, as one class. It's nearing end Jan in 2009 now. Regina's right, in a few mths the girls would have begun contributing to society (become human sausages) and the guys would have been shipped off to islands to build muscles and abs (ohright, to protect our nation). Let's hold on to the times we have left. It's not alot, but if we cherish every single second of it, time will pass more slowly, i think. I love you 6V. I know with you guys I'ld be able to face the As and all the obstacles of 2009, bravely. I won't let you guys down as ur CT rep. (: I'll work hard and give my best to each and everyone of you (: *inserts stroke face* Hearts, always. |